Rules for schools
We love children. We happily help young people to learn new topics. But once, we were young too. A school class is sometimes more nervous than in school. The museum is not only filled with valuable items, there are others visitors too.
That’s the reason why we ask all professors :
- to divide the group in 10 students sub-groups
- every sub-group is accompanied by a teacher
- the teacher is keeping the group under control (no running, no cries, no fights,…)
- no drinks and no food, and sitting on the floor is not allowed
- ni de boissons ou de nourriture, et il est demandé de ne pas s’asseoir par terre
Groups with children under 6 years old have to pay a fee (see our rates brochure).
Attention, to provide the best service to all our customers, groups with children under 6 can only come during the morning.
There is 1 free accompanying adult for each 10 students. All add-ons will have to pay an entrance fee, with the reduced rate.
You can also book guided tour for young people (-14 years old) ; duration is about 35 minutes (demonstration not included) and is adjusted for children. For 14+ years old, guide tours last 60 minutes.
Nous proposons également des visites guidées pour les plus jeunes (- de 14 ans) ; la durée est d’environ 35 minutes (hors démonstration et films) et est adaptée aux enfants. Pour les + de 14 ans, les visites guidées durent 1h.
Educational booklet (for the tour)
These booklets are available for 6+ children.
This booklet will provide you with a quizz for all students that will discover the history of chocolate, with quite some fun.