Visiting with a group
Playful, immersive, historical and up to date, the Chocolate Museum – Choco-Story COLMAR was created for every kind of visitor. Therefore it’s a perfect tour for schools or associations for all ages.
The duration is about 90 minutes, self-walking with an audioguide (included in your tour fee). Tastings are also included with different chocolates.
If you wish, you can ask for a personal guide (when booking your group tour).
- In addition to your tour, you can take part to a chocolate workshop (only for 6+). You’ll be with our chef, for an hour, to make your own chocolates and bring them back home (250-300g of sweets – the tour is included in the workshop price)
- Another option is to have a hot chocolate drink, home made and 6 different recipes (milk, dark, white, aztec, spanish and gingerbread)
Group rates are only for groups of at least 15 visitors (1).
Our rates are available with the link below. (You can also ask for a quotation for groups of less than 15 people, but we will apply individual rates).
- To book a visit (no workshop), please fill the form to get a quotation : book a visit
- To book a workshop with the visit, please fill the form to get a quotation : book a workshop
(1) For workshops, you can have a private session if you book for 12 people. Group rate will only be applied with 15+ people.